Barista jobs in Canada for foreigners (NOC 65201) | Urgent Hiring 2023
If you’re interested in finding Barista jobs in Canada for foreigners, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
Barista jobs in Red Deer, AB – Job details
|Company||Sunterra Quality Food Markets Inc.|
|Job Location||Red Deer, AB|
|Job type||Permanent employment|
|Salary||$15.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Shift||Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning|
|Benefits||Health benefits, Other benefits|
|Start date||Starts as soon as possible|
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners | 1000+ Vacancies 2023
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Urban area
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Carrying and replace linen
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Load buspans and trays
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Click on the button below to get New jobs on Telegram.Those who apply first will always stand a better chance of getting employed. Get Jobs On Telegram
_______________________________________________________________________ 🗣️|Dear subscribers Please, You don't have to send money online to any employers/recruiters. The employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa!