Cashier jobs in Canada for foreigners (NOC 85100) | Urgent Hiring 2023
Cashier jobs in Red Deer, AB – Job details
|Company||Sunterra Quality Food Markets Inc.|
|Job Location||Red Deer, AB|
|Job type||Permanent employment
|Salary||$15.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Shift||Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning|
|Benefits||Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits|
|Start date||Starts as soon as possible|
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Willing to relocate
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Retail business
- Operate cash register
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Scan items
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Greet customers
- Accept reservations or take-out orders
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Weigh produce and bulk foods
- Provide customer service
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Participate in promotional activities
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Interac machine
- Price scanner
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?