Customer service clerk jobs in Canada for foreigners (NOC 64409) | Urgent Hiring 2023
Customer service clerk jobs in Red Deer, AB – Job details
|Company||Sunterra Quality Food Markets Inc.|
|Job Location||Red Deer, AB|
|Job type||Permanent employment
|Salary||$15.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Shift||Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning|
|Benefits||Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits|
|Start date||Starts as soon as possible|
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Sell merchandise
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?