Dairy farm labourer jobs in Canada for foreigners (NOC 85100) | Urgent Hiring 2023
Are you looking for exciting employment opportunities in the heart of Canada’s lush dairy industry? If you’re a foreigner seeking a fresh start in the Great White North, consider exploring the dynamic world of dairy farming.
In Canada, the dairy sector is not only a vital part of the country’s economy but also offers rewarding employment prospects. As a dairy farm laborer, you’ll find yourself immersed in the picturesque landscapes of rural Canada, working alongside passionate farmers to produce some of the finest dairy products in the world.
What to Expect:
- Hands-On Experience: Get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into the daily tasks of a working dairy farm. From feeding and milking cows to maintaining farm equipment, you’ll gain valuable hands-on experience.
- Scenic Rural Living: Embrace the serene countryside and enjoy the tranquility of rural life. Canada’s vast landscapes offer a unique escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Learning and Growth: Whether you’re an experienced farmhand or new to the field, Canadian dairy farms offer ample opportunities for skill development and career growth.
- Community Integration: Immerse yourself in the warm and welcoming farming communities, where you’ll not only find camaraderie among fellow laborers but also build lasting connections.
- A Path to Permanent Residency: For those seeking to establish roots in Canada, the agriculture sector often provides a pathway to permanent residency.
Eligibility for Foreign Workers:
- While specific requirements may vary, many dairy farms in Canada are open to hiring foreign workers through various government programs, such as the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) or the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP).
- Fluency in English or French may be required, depending on the region and employer.
- A willingness to work hard and adapt to the demands of farm life is a key asset.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the beauty of rural Canada while building a rewarding career. Explore the world of dairy farm laborer jobs and discover your place in the Canadian agricultural landscape.
Join us in the adventure of a lifetime, as we explore the potential for foreigners to find their niche in the Canadian dairy farming sector. Your journey to a fulfilling career in Canada’s agricultural heartland begins here.
If you’re interested in finding Dairy farm labourer jobs in Canada for foreigners, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
Dairy farm labourer jobs in Hunter River, PE – Job details
|Company||Goldenrod Dairy Farm|
|Job Location||Hunter River, PE|
|Job type||Permanent employment
|Salary||$15.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week|
|Shift||Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning|
|Start date||Starts as soon as possible|
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff accommodation provided
- Room and board provided
- Rural area
- Handling animals
- Monitoring animal health
- Feed and tend animals
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Milk cows
- Perform general farm duties
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses
- Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Safety equipment/gear
- Team player
- On-site housing options
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply