Urgent! Dairy farm worker jobs in canada – Job details
Dairy farm worker jobs in Laird, SK: General farm workers tend animals and poultry, plant, grow, and harvest crops, as well as maintain and repair farm structures and equipment. This unit group comprises agricultural machinery operators. They work on farms that specialize in particular crops, livestock, fruits, and vegetables.
This team carries out some or all of the following tasks:
- Plant, weed, spray, irrigate, cultivate, and harvest crops.
- Feed and take care of animals and birds
- Milk cows
- Perform breeding tasks for farm animals or help in executing such tasks.
- Maintain and run farm machines and equipment.
- Observe the rules for animal biosecurity and food safety.
- Find illness and health issues in animals, crops, and poultry
- Check the quality of the produce and get it ready for sale.
- In barns, pens, and poultry coops, set up and check water lines, air flow, and temperature
|Company||De Tippe Dairy|
|Job type||Full time|
|Salary||$13.95 hourly for 45 to 55 hours per week|
|Start date||Starts as soon as possible|
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work Site Environment
Staff accommodation available Rural area Dairy
Calving Feed inventory Handling animals Monitoring animal health Feed and tend animals Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment Milk cows Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and Specialization
Type of Heavy Equipment Operated
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Farm truck Loader Tractor
Automated Systems Experience
Milking system (automated)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment Repetitive tasks Handling heavy loads Physically demanding Bending, crouching, kneeling Overtime required
Free parking available On-site housing options
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to apply
PO Box 174
Apply Also: Latest Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.