Coke Canada Bottling is an independent, family-owned business, with more than 5,700 diverse employees coast-to-coast. As Canada’s local bottler, we have operations in every province through our more than 50 sales and distribution centres and five manufacturing facilities.
We proudly make, distribute, merchandise, and sell the most loved beverages Canadians enjoy including: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola® Stevia, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, DASANI®, vitaminwater®, and distribute partner brands Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
The Coke Canada Bottling family is a team determined to create a better future and deliver optimism by bringing sustainable value for our employees, customers and consumers, grow our business responsibly, and make a positive difference in the communities where we operate
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling General Labourer’s are responsible for physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric pallet jack, you will pick our customers order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labelled and prepared to be shipped.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Perform general maintenance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Fill in for other positions as needed
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties
- Repetitive bending, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is a plus.